Performance and specifications
Baronconcept logistics is a company that is into human resources and management services, our head office is at Victoria island, with branches at different areas of Lagos and other states. We are in need of a receptionist.
JOB DESCRIPTION OF A HOTEL RECEPTIONIST
*The Hotel Receptionist is responsible for providing a friendly, welcoming and efficient service to all hotel guests, in line with the hotel’s vision and values on customer satisfaction.
*The main purposes of the hotel reception area’s staff are to respond courteously to guests’ requests, play a part in the general running of the reception desk and help the General Manager to maintain a smooth room bookings service.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. To undertake front of house duties, including meeting, greeting and attending to the needs of guests, to ensure a superb customer service experience.
2. To build a good rapport with all guests and resolve any complaints/issues quickly to maintain high quality customer service.
3. To deal with guest requests to ensure a comfortable and pleasant stay.
4. To assist in dealing with customer complaints in an effective and courteous manner, providing or seeking solutions as quickly as possible.
5. To be responsible for accurate and efficient accounts and guest billing processes.
6. To assist in keeping the hotel reception area clean and tidy at all times.
7. To undertake general office duties, including correspondence, emails, filing and switchboard, to ensure the smooth running of the reception area. 8. To administer all routes of reservations to ensure that room bookings are made and recorded accurately.
9. To ensure that all reservations and cancellations are processed efficiently.
10. To keep up to date with room prices and special offers to provide accurate information to guests.
11. To report any maintenance, breakage or cleanliness problems to the relevant manager.
12. To administer the general petty cash system and float in an accurate manner.
13. To undertake all training as required (eg, first aid, health and safety, customer service).
14. To adhere to all fire safety test procedures and to assist in the evacuation process in the event of fire.
15. To undertake any other ad-hoc duties (bar and restaurant work) relevant to the post, as and when required.
QUALITY OF A HOTEL RECEPTIONIST
*A friendly and welcoming approach High standards of dress and presentation
*Ability to remain calm during difficult situations or in a very busy environment
*The ability to work unsupervised Excellent interpersonal skills, including a pleasant telephone manner Good administrative skills and the ability to use email and booking systems Good team working skills.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE (Desirable)
*Previous customer service experience Previous experience in hospitality Previous experience in media and promotions Experience with Sage Payroll, Sage *Accounts and VAT returns Previous experience in Health & Safety, First Aid etc
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should forward their ,CVs name, qualifications, post applying for to the HR : cv. baronconcept @gmail.com OR their mobile number in the message box or mobile number stated on this advert. Not abiding to this advice will lead to total disqualification. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Please read safety tips
- Do not pay in advance even for the delivery.
- Please, check the background of the company!
- DO NOT PAY for ANY certificates, form applications, etc.