Responsible for using scissors or clippers to trim, cut, or shape hair in a beauty salon. Provides consultation to client, selects equipment, cuts hair, styles, and then blow-dries and finishes hair.
Mode of Application
• Interested candidates should forward their CV details to hrm.primesetresources @gmail.com
• Candidates can also opt to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to 08090805352
• Candidates can also opt to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to the advert message box.
• Candidates should comply with all requirements and instructions enlisted failure to do so will lead to AUTOMATIC disqualification.
• Candidates should only call the phone number attached to the advert daily during working hours of 8am-4pm (Monday-Saturday).
• Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted
The role of a salon manager is that of a critical player when it comes to running a successful, profitable beauty or grooming business. This person essentially juggles all the moving parts to ensure satisfied customers, happy employees and a profitable business.
* Managing client appointments.
* Keep up with the demand of clients.
* Managing salon personnel.
*Cutting, styling, colouring, washing and perming hair.
* Giving wax treatments.
* Welcoming and greeting customers who come to the store.
* Setting targets for the beauty therapists.
* Managing, motivating and training a small team of Stylists.
* Driving turnover and profits.
* Managing and forecasting retail stock levels.
* Identifying staff training requirements.
* Analysing weekly and monthly sales figures.
* Controlling salon expenses
* Ensure the smooth operation of the hairdressing salons and theory room, security of rooms, monitoring of appointments, and reception area.
* Work with the Programme Leaders for hairdressing in the ordering of stock, exercise control of stock levels including inventories, prepare purchase orders, receive deliveries, issue stocks and organise materials.
* Liaise with, and be accountable to, the Finance Department, as appropriate. Carry out cashing up, as required and manage the computer system for client records, cashing up and stock control. Assist with increasing the financial targets for the area.
* Ensure security of all stock, equipment and monies is accurate.
* Ensuring realistic and commercial targets are set and achieved. Manage the marketing and competition
* Help to prepare chemicals, products and equipment for hairdressing treatments and dispense the quantities needed, prepare sterilising cabinets and associated materials and equipment for classes and salon sessions, and perform chemical skin tests on clients.
* Control laundry and the supply of towels .
* Provide guidance and support to staffs with reception and telephone procedures, the use of the till, stores procedures and monitor staffs when mixing chemical preparations.
* Enhance the retailing presence in all areas to increase the revenue.
* Deal with general enquiries from staffs and clients of the salons. Ensure the client base is managed effectively.
* Generate adverts if required.
* Ensure that all equipment is clean and in working order and arrange for repairs and servicing as required. Maintain the cleanliness and order of stock cupboards and all areas. Maintain the Computer system.
* Manage assessment / client sessions as required.
* To achieve income targets set for the Salon.
* To arrange promotional activities to increase the number of customers using the salon.
* Previous experience - Min. 5 years salon experience, experience in similar role desirable.
* Personal characteristics - Strong leadership and communication skills, highly motivated and ambitious.
* Good “people” skills , as a manager you must be able to understand and assist staff if they need help or are having difficulty which affect their work for example if a salon staff member is having child care problems and cant get into work it is the salon managers duty to see if the staff member hours can be adjusted to suit her current situation.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested Candidates/Applicants should forward a Copy of their CVs to the HR: hrm.villegasintegratedservices @gmail.com OR
forward their Names,Qualifications,Post Applying for and Phone Number to the message box here OR to the Number displayed on this Advert.
Failure to abide by these Rules and Regulations will lead to TOTAL disqualification.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Job Profile and Description:
The hair stylist has the responsibility to create and maintain the physical appearance of the clients. As the name sounds he or she is responsible for the new hair designs. The job is very vital and responsible job as the physical appearance of the clients is in their hands. The duty also includes interacting with the customers face to face and has to create new designs for his or her clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
>The hair stylist has the main duty to consult with the clients about what their needs are.
>He or she has to provide different kinds of services like hair cutting, shampooing, dying, shaving and various other services.
>The hair stylist has the responsibility to maintain safety standards and should be hygienic.
>He or she needs to work for increasing the customers’ basic need, so should have the ability to do that.
>A hairstylist is responsible for the outer appearance of the clients as far as hair style is concerned.
Skills and Specifications:
>The person desiring to be a hair stylist should have a creative bent of mind to create the new designs.
>A hair stylist should possess excellent communication skills, so that he or she should communicate well with the customers.
>He or she should possess a good knowledge in various kinds of hair care products.
>A hair stylist should possess excellent mobility to give service to the clients on sight.
Qualification and Education:
>There is no specified educational qualification required for hair stylist.
>The basic degree required to be a hair stylist is a diploma or degree in hair styling, or any related field.
Mode of Application:
All CVs/Applications should be forwarded to the HR. Dept. through this Email: hr.infiniteconsult @gmail.com, and applicants should also send their name, phone number, location, qualification, and the post applying for, to the message box or to the phone number on this advert
We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Manager to provide excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout the organisation. The goal is to keep the department running in an efficient and profitable manner, to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention and to meet their expectations
Deliver a variety of spa services (body
treatments, massages, facials, waxing,
manicure/pedicure) in a safe and comfortable
Maintain equipment and sample inventory of
Keep documentation and maintain clients files
Keep a clean and stocked room
Acknowledge and respond to relevant customer
queries, needs and expectations
Suggest and promote retail products or
Uphold hygiene standards and follow health and
Cooperate with and report on administration on
any arising issues
Apply best practices and be up to date with
Proven relevant working experience
Hands on experience in massage
techniques,manicures, pedicures, waxing and
Experience in sales will be considered an asset
Excellent knowledge of English language
Communication and customer service skills
User level computer skills
Degree or current licence in aesthetics or
Mode of Application
Interested applicants should forward their cv with application letter to transviewgroup @gmail or send your name, qualification, post applying for , location and phone number to the message box or to the phone number stated at the top of this advert.
NB - not abiding to this rules and regulations will lead to TOTAL disqualification. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Alimosho, YESTERDAY, 17:57 – Health and Beauty Jobs
A hair stylist serves customers by preparing, conditioning, and styling hair.
Maintains supplies by checking stock; anticipating needs; placing orders; verifying receipt.
Prepares hair for styling by analyzing hair condition; shampooing and treating hair.
Conditions hair and scalp by applying treatments.
Plans desired effect by studying facial features; examining potential styles; conferring with customer; making recommendations.
Produces desired effect by arranging, shaping, curling, cutting, trimming, setting, bleaching, dyeing, and tinting hair.
Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
Maintains safe and healthy conditions by following organization standards and legal regulations.
Obtains revenue by recording or collecting charges.
Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Skills/Qualifications: Listening, Supply Management, Analyzing Information , Customer Focus, Client Relationships, Organization, Creativity, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, Professionalism, Verbal Communication
Listening, Supply Management, Analyzing Information , Customer Focus, Client Relationships, Organization, Creativity, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, Professionalism, Verbal Communication.
OND or HND with atleast 6 months working experience.
Interested Candidates should forward their details to hr.dvoservices @outlook.com or send their details to the message box above
*Possess knowledge of principles and processing for providing personal services
*Have the ability to assess the needs of their clients
*Meet quality standards for service
*Possess knowledge of the chemical composition and properties of the substances they use and the chemical processes the substances may undergo (i.e., understanding chemical reactions, production techniques, and disposal methods)
*Be able to work under pressure
*Closely follow safety, sanitation, and health standards
*Hair stylists perform a broad range of beauty services, from cutting hair to performing scalp treatments.
*Shampooing, cutting, and styling hair, though they may also provide hair treatments, including deep conditioning, permanents, hair coloring, and weaving.
*Due to the number of services offered at most salons, stylists must be skilled at using a wide range of beauty products and tools.
*Hair stylists must also be able to work with a variety of hair lengths, types, and textures. Skilled stylists are able to recognize problems of the hair or scalp and recommend appropriate treatments.
*Hair stylists must be able to do the following:Manicures,Pedicures,Waxing,Massage,Facials and Makeup application
*Performs hair style consultation in order to decide what services the client needs
*Provides services to clients such as shampooing, cutting, styling, coloring and highlighting as desired
*Maintains safety standards and cleanliness
*Emphasizes product benefits and assist clients in the selection of retail products or services for their hair care needs
*Maintains a consistent relationship with client base in order to ensure return clients
*Proactively develop new customers
*Attends and participates in continuing education and training in order to follow new trends and techniques
*Minimum of SSCE/NCE/OND/HND
*Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
*Be patient and able to work long hours on their feet
*Pay attention to small details
*Listen closely to their clients’ wants and needs
*Be able to follow instructions
*Keep up with the latest beauty trends
*Earn the trust of their clients
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested Applicants/Candidates should forward the copy of their CVs to the HR: braveryglobalresources @gmail.com or forward their Names,Qualifications,Post Applying for and Phone Number to the message box or to the Number displayed on this Advert. Failure to abide by these Rules and Regulations will lead to TOTAL Disqualification. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview